center;

Friday 25 October 2013

Jamie Foxx admires old friend Eva Longoria's plunging dress at Manhattan party

They're both Texas-born, famous, and single. And Eva Longoria was spotted getting flirty with Jamie Foxx at Canon's Project Imaginat10n Film Festival in Manhattan Thursday.

The 45-year-old Oscar winner couldn't keep his hands off the 38-year-old actress as they posed together at Lincoln Center's Alice Tully Hall.

See more images after this cut...


This isn't the first time the old friends have been seen together.

In fact they were forced to deny suggestions of a romance way back in 2006.

'I told Tony [Parker] I would look after her,' Foxx told reporters to explain his overtly friendly at the time, referring to Eva's then-husband.

Of course, things have changed since then and today both are single.

Desperate Housewives star Longoria split with her last boyfriend of four months, philanthropist Ernesto Arguello, during the summer.

And the Django Unchained actor was last rumoured to be romancing Katie Holmes and Real Housewives of Miami's Cristy Rice.


Jamie is also father to two daughters - Corinne, 19, and four-year-old Annalise.

Eva looked lovely in a sleeveless raspberry frock with a blooming glittery bust-line.

She rocked dark blonde extensions - giving her an ombré effect - and accessorized with a grey floral clutch and black pumps.

She and Foxx - born Eric Bishop - served as celebrity directors of Out of the Blue and ...And She Was My Eve for the festival.

'I almost killed myself,' Eva revealed about doing her own stunts playing an assassin on Thursday's episode of The View.

'I'm oooold... I hurt my back, I hurt my hip.'

She added: 'I love directing and producing. I prefer it, actually.'

The Golden Globe-nominated actress will next appear in the adult animated series Mother Up! premiering this autumn on Hulu.

Eva and Foxx also took turns posing with presenter La La Anthony and Transformers star Amaury Nolasco.

Aside from the cozy pair, celebs Georgina Chapman, James Murphy, and Biz Stone also helmed shorts for the fest.

No comments:

Post a Comment