center;

Saturday 30 November 2013

"After her PhD in Harvard, My Daughter would come Back to Preach," TB Joshua Speaks

This is one of the funniest piece you cant miss...TB Joshua...I dont think he needs introduction..He is a popular pastor...He  bares his mind on certain issues and gave insight of his daughter coming back to preach the gospel after her PhD...Enjoy!!!!

Why is it that your wife does not preach like other pastors’ wives?
My wife is a very wonderful woman. She believes in receiving her own call. She does not just want to hold microphone because her husband is a pastor.
Men of God need to take care of their children. My daughter studied Law she is doing her PhD in Harvard and she is coming back home to preach the gospel. She loves to preach.

         On allegations he pays people to fake miracles 
 How much will I give to the president of a nation to come here? Even when they come, I don’t get any financial gain but I incur cost because I want to ensure that they are well cared for. That is all; I even prefer to spend my time with the poor than to be with the presidents. If a president visits this place today, the whole of the day will be devoted to that visit, I would have lesser time for the poor people, who need my attention. God has been warning me over this trend so much that when some presidents said that they wanted to visit me, I said no. I said it would be better for me to visit them in their countries. Each time they visit this place, I receive query from God because of my time that should have been used to attend to the poor and the needy that are waiting for me. One soul is not superior to the other, why should I continue to receive query? Really out of three presidents that may visit, there will hardly be one that will show good example of the counsel that they received from me. If the needy are more receptive to God, it is better to give them more of my time.
                        Sorry for the break, just want to appreciate for visiting this blog always, it makes me happy.  God bless you.  I love you all..Please always drop your comments and tell others.


        On Jim Iyke

Oh please, don’t drag me into that. All I can say is that if a person needs to see a doctor, he should be free to do so. I like the young man. He has been defending himself on the internet. Is he not enjoying a better life now? Are things not working for him?
Enjoyed the gist? Post your comments

No comments:

Post a Comment